This anatomy model of the human eye is ideal for teaching and studying by medical professionals.
- Enlarged 6 times
- Measures around 16cm diameter
- Hand painted and assembled to simulate human brain and its arterial supply, as well as the relationships between their parts.
- Disassembles into 7 parts
- Tunica external shows cornea and sclera with attachments of ocular muscles and optic nerve
- Tunica media shows iris, ciliary body and chorioid
- Tunica internal shows retina
- Refraction media shows lens and vitreous body
- Made from quality durable hard plastic
- Removable from stand