Depicting a knee joint, this anatomy model is ideal for teaching and studying by doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and other medical professionals.
- Life size measuring 31cm high x 10cm wide
- Illustrates the anatomy and mechanics of the knee joint
- Demonstrates abduction, anteversion, retroversion, internal/external rotation
- Consists of portions of femur, tibia and fibula
- Also includes meniscus, patella with quadriceps tendon and joint ligaments inclkuding the ACL and PCL
- Made from quality durable plastic resin which can be drilled, sanded, stained or painted
- Displayed on a stand.