The 180cm human skeleton model with nerves is ideal for teaching the human anatomy. Suitable for medical and massage students and professionals, doctors, dentists, chiropractors, physical therapists and instructors.
- Life size human skeleton model at 180cm tall.
- Removable skull with movable jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines and 3 removable teeth.
- Removable arms and legs for study purposes.
- Hands and feet bones are wired individually to allow for movement.
- Nerve branches, vertebral artery and herniated lumbar disc.
- Removable pelvic.
- All joints are articulated to allow for movement.
- Made from quality durable plastic resin which drilled, sanded, stained or painted for your specific purpose.
- Hook on top for hanging to be displayed without using the stand.
- Mounted on stand with wheels so you can move it with ease.
- Packed in a sturdy box so you can be sure it will arrive without damage.
|Skull||Illustrates suture lines, cut calvarium to show the interior of the skull, removable jaw on springs, 3 removable lower teeth, removable skull.|
|Vertebral Column||7 cervical vertebrae, 12 thoracic vertebrae, 5 lumbar vertebrae, sacrum, coccyx, nerve branches, vertebral artery, herniated disc, intervertebral discs.|
|Thoracic Cage||24 ribs, sternum, clear coloured costal cartilage. Includes 7 pairs (1-7) of true ribs, 3 pairs (8-10) of false ribs, 2 pairs (11-12) of floating ribs.|
|Pelvis||Sacrum, coccyx, left coxa bone, right coxa bone.|
|Upper Extremities||Removable at the shoulder joint (by 2 screws), movable at the shoulder elbow, wrist joints. Include humerus, ulna, radius bones. Scapula and clavicle are fixed to the thoracic cage. The hand bones are individually wired to allow for movement, including scaphoid, lunate, triquetral, pisiform, trapezium, trapeziod, capitate, hamate, metacarpals, phalanges bones.|
|Lower Extremities||Easily removable at the hip joint, movable at the hip, knee, ankle joints. Includes femur, patella, tibia, fibula bones. The feet bones are individually wired for movement, including calcaneus, talus, navicular, cuboid, medial cuneiform, intermediate cuneiform, lateral cuneiform, metatarsals, phalanges bones.|