A quality, hard-working badge maker suitable for hobby craft work that takes less than 10 minutes to assemble. This badge maker kit is sold with your choice of round mould pre-installed and 100 pin-backed badges. For example, a 25mm round kit will include the badge maker, a round 25mm mould and 100 pieces of 25mm pin-backed round badges.
The moulds are available in many sizes. Additional moulds that are not included with your kit can be purchased separately. Make more than one size, depending on your needs!
- Easily create unique and personalised buttons in bulk.
- A way to express your creativity.
- Hours and hours of crafty fun.
- Create paper and film covered, as well as fabric covered buttons.
- Quickly change moulds to create buttons of other sizes.
- Earn a few extra dollars on the side by selling in demand buttons.
Download our comprehensive Badge Maker BM-1 manual
How to use the badge maker
- You can use programs such as MS Paint Shop, Adobe Photoshop and many others to create your graphics. Check out the last page of the BM-1 and BM-N3 manual for recommended graphics sizes for your badges.
- A quick search online would also provide many more button making tips. For example, this blog by “the button guy”.
- Ensure that you place only one shell, one graphic, one mylar and one backing for your buttons. Misuse may jam the machine and cause irreparable damage.
- Use a bit of WD-40 to grease the moulds and other moving parts from time to time. This will help if you’re having trouble with your mylar not tucking in completely into the button. Silicone spray can also be used.
- Tighten any bolts that may become loose over time. This again can help to ensure successful button making. Take care to not overdo it.