A quality, hard-working badge maker that takes less than 10 minutes to assemble. This kit ships with a mould for making 158mm clocks, photos stands, mirrors with stands and piggy banks.
We also sell other badge maker kits, moulds and blank badges. Make more than one size, depending on your needs!
- Easily create unique and personalised buttons in bulk.
- A way to express your creativity.
- Hours and hours of crafty fun.
- Create paper and film covered, as well as fabric covered buttons.
- Quickly change moulds to create buttons of other sizes.
- Earn a few extra dollars on the side by selling in demand buttons.
Download our comprehensive Badge Maker manual
Unboxing and using the BM-2.
Featured in the video is the BM-N3, however the way to set up BM-2 is exactly the same.
- You can use programs such as MS Paint Shop, Adobe Photoshop and many others to create your graphics. Check out the last page of the BM-1 and BM-N3 manual for recommended graphics sizes for your badges.
- Ensure that you place only ONE shell, ONE graphic, ONE mylar and ONE backing for your buttons. Misuse may jam the machine and cause irrepairable damage.
- Use a bit of WD-40 to grease the moulds and other moving parts from time to time. This will help if you’re having trouble with your mylar not tucking in completely into the button. Silicone spray can also be used.
- Tighten any bolts that may become loose over time. This again can help to ensure successful button making. Take care to not overdo it.