This is ideal for teaching and studying by doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and other medical professionals. This life Size Human Skeleton is an articulated adult plastic skeleton, ideal educational teaching model demonstrating the basics of human anatomy.
This model is painted to show the muscles and ligaments. The left side of the skeleton shows the points of origin (red) and the points of insertion (blue) of the muscles.
- Life size human skeleton model at 180cm tall.
- Painted to show the muscles and ligaments.
- Shows the points of origin (red) and the points of insertion (blue) of the muscles with numbers ( numbers manual included)
- Removable skull with movable jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines.
- Removable arms and legs for study purposes.
- Hands and feet bones are wired individually to allow for movement.
- Nerve branches, vertebral artery and herniated lumbar disc.
- Removable pelvic.
- All joints are articulated to allow for movement.
- Made from quality durable plastic resin which drilled, sanded, stained or painted for your specific purpose.
- Skull includes movable jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines and 3 removable lower teeth
- Hook on top for hanging to be displayed without using the stand.
- Mounted on stand with wheels so you can move it with ease.
- Packed in a sturdy box so you can be sure it will arrive without damage.
- Anatomik Brand
Please note that as the pvc material is washable, the printed number can smudge if wiped.
|Skull||Illustrates suture lines, cut calvarium to show the interior of the skull, removable jaw on springs, removable skull.|
|Vertebral Column||7 cervical vertebrae, 12 thoracic vertebrae, 5 lumbar vertebrae, sacrum, coccyx, nerve branches, vertebral artery, herniated disc, intervertebral discs.|
|Thoracic Cage||24 ribs, sternum, clear coloured costal cartilage. Includes 7 pairs (1-7) of true ribs, 3 pairs (8-10) of false ribs, 2 pairs (11-12) of floating ribs.|
|Pelvis||Sacrum, coccyx, left coxa bone, right coxa bone.|
|Upper Extremities||Removable at the shoulder joint (by 2 screws), movable at the shoulder elbow, wrist joints. Include humerus, ulna, radius bones. Scapula and clavicle are fixed to the thoracic cage. The hand bones are individually wired to allow for movement, including scaphoid, lunate, triquetral, pisiform, trapezium, trapeziod, capitate, hamate, metacarpals, phalanges bones.|
|Lower Extremities||Easily removable at the hip joint, movable at the hip, knee, ankle joints. Includes femur, patella, tibia, fibula bones. The feet bones are individually wired for movement, including calcaneus, talus, navicular, cuboid, medial cuneiform, intermediate cuneiform, lateral cuneiform, metatarsals, phalanges bones.|