- 4 types of miniature dress form in size 1/2 scale steel base OR wood base, 1/3 scale wood base, 1/4 scale wood base.
- Half Scale Dress Form makes it easy to try out new patterns and fabrics, without wasting expensive fabric while experimenting. It also makes the pattern making process more manageable and speeds things up with shorter seams, excellent for fashion education and student draping practice, and for designers to test and create designs, make muslins and sample garments at much reduced of their usual size.
- Allows designers to see the entire form while standing near to make changes to the design
- Allows the eye to accurate gauge the best propotions of the design and the body
- Allows designers to feel the character of the fabric
- Reduced expenses while showcasing the best charateristic of the fabric to be used
- Allows students, designers to exhibit their designs to the teachers and customers
- Allows effective way to teach sewing skills , rapidly prototyping and experimentation.
- Ideal for fashion designers, pattern-makers, creative drapers, and fashion design students.