This skeleton model is ideal for teaching the basics of anatomy depicting the position, course and distribution of main insertions and origins of muscles throughout human body. The anatomy model is suitable for medical and massage students and professionals, doctors, dentists, chiropractors, physical therapists and instructors.
- Left half side of the skeleton has major muscle origins and insertions painted.
- The calvarium can be removed to show a view of the inside of the skull.
- The arms, legs and skull are all detachable for study.
- Mandible/ Lower Jaw can move
- Comes with instructions sheet
- Stand included
- Made from quality durable plastic resin which can be drilled, sanded, stained or painted
- 85cm tall
- Anatomik Brand