This human skull model with spine is ideal for advanced anatomy study and medical professionals, as well as for teaching or learning the bone structures.
- Life size human skull model measures 19 x 15 x 21cm, excluding spine
- Mounted on a cervical spine.
- Spine shows hindbrain, spinal cord, cervical nerves, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries.
- Highly accurate representation of the sutures, fissures, foramen, styloid processes
- Removable jaw on springs
- Removable cut calvarium
- Can be disassembled into 3 parts: Skull cap, base of skull and mandible
- Removable from spine
- Manufactured to German specification
- Made from quality durable plastic resin which can be drilled, sanded, stained or painted