This is ideal for teaching and studying by by doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and other medical professionals.The model is designed as a visual aid for teaching human physiology and anatomy courses. It helps the students to understand the relationship between human vertebral column and pelvis. It also can be used for studying the morphology of vertebral column and the construction of joints.
- This highly detailed life-size model shows all significant features of each vertebrae, including the spinal cord, nerve roots, the vertebral artery, a herniated disc and vertebral notch.
- Highly accurate representation of the sutures, fissures, foramen, styloid processes
- Life size vertebral column complete with pelvis, sacrum, occipital bone, vertebral artery, all nerve branches and herniated lumbar disc. Femur ends are articulated to give natural movement. Includes deluxe stand.
- 74cm tall
- Painted Muscles
- Made from quality durable plastic resin which can be drilled, sanded, stained or painted
- Fast delivery or pickup from our Yagoona, Sydney warehouse
- 10 Year Warranty
- Anatomik Brand