This human skeleton model is designed as a visual aid for teaching physiology and hygiene courses. It helps the students to understand the relationship between human vertebral column and pelvis. It can also be used for studying the morphology of vertebral column and the construction of joints.
- Highly accurate representation of each verterbra
- Once bent, spine will remain in that position, to show correct and incorrect postures as well as any pathological malalignments.
- Made from quality durable plastic resin which can be drilled, sanded, stained or painted
- Includes deluxe chrome stand
- Life size anatomy model measuring 74cm
- Includes 86cm tall chrome stand
- Anatomik Brand
|Verterbra||Verterbral body, spinous and traverse processes, verterbral notch, spinal canal, herniated lumbar disc|
|Artery and branches||Vertebral artery and nerve branches.|
|Pelvis||Complete pelvis, sacrum and occipital bone|